Short domain names are a game-changer in the world of online business.
They are the gold standard for establishing a strong online presence and can make a world of difference for your brand.
If your business name or brand has three words, then a 3-letter domain is absolutely essential.
The benefits are plenty – but here are a few!
- Short domain names are easy to remember, making them a powerful tool for building brand recognition.
- They offer a unique branding opportunity and can help establish a strong online identity.
- Short domains are highly sought after and can increase the perceived value of your business.
- They are a valuable asset that can appreciate over time – and provide a wise investment in your business’s future.
- They offer simplicity and convenience with short email addresses that your staff and clients will appreciate.
- Short domains are always resalable, providing endless potential for monetisation or profit.
Some actual sales
We have a link on Profit to some of the top domain sales made in recent times.
Good 3L com.au domains generally sell between $5000 and $30,000 – with some exceptions both higher and lower.
Here are a few examples of prices that we are permitted to show (many sales are subject to confidentiality):
PAY com au – $168,000
CPA com au – $50,000
ORE com au – $31,000
FFI com au – $30,000
VAS com au – $21,666
ASH com au – $17,600
RFM com au – $17,000
BRE com au – $16,500
IMH com au – $8,865
YHR com au – $7,700
PSV com au – $6,850
Please check out our aftermarket
At Profit, we have one of the largest ranges of 3L domains for sale – both com.au and .au. An easy search function is available.
🔹Our prices are more than competitive – though we will also consider all reasonable offers.
🔹If cash flow is an issue, then we can also offer extended payment plans on domain names (subject to approval). Domains must stay at our registrar until fully paid for, but we are happy to change nameservers immediately so you can use the domain name.
P.S. If you feel like commenting, you can do so here on LinkedIn.