At Profit, we love selling Aussie domain names.
And we do like making a good ROI (return on investment) for ourselves, our partners and our clients.
But sometimes, it isn’t just about the money – we will go out of our way to do “special deals” for worthy recipients!
Like The Australian Haydn Ensemble. They are a leading Australian period instrument group specialising in music of the early classical era
The sale of AHE.au – how it all happened
- We received an offer via our Profit marketplace.
- It wasn’t our asking price, but nor was it “shockingly low”!
- The offer said who they were, and gave the name of their Marketing and Communications Officer (Alison) – plus a phone number.
- I looked at their current website to see who they were and what they did.
- And then I called and had a chat. The benefits of a phone call rather than just a return email are amazing! Both sides know they are dealing with “real people”.
- We accepted their offer and explained the process.
- Payment was made almost immediately via our secure online processor, and the domain name was transferred within an hour.
Thank you Alison – you were simply wonderful to deal with. Best wishes for The Australian Haydn Ensemble’s continuing success.
Please check out our aftermarket
At Profit, we have one of the largest ranges of 3L domains for sale – both com.au and .au. An easy search function is available.
🔹Our prices are more than competitive – though we will also consider all reasonable offers.
🔹If cash flow is an issue, we can offer extended payment plans (subject to approval).
P.S. If you feel like commenting, you can do so here on LinkedIn.